A couple weeks into the new year, I finally refreshed and updated my entire vision board. It has been one of my favorite things to do for the last few years. Related posts: The Upcoming Year is for You so What’s Your Vision? and A glorious mess of Mission Statements and Vision Boards
I’m looking forward to achieving more goals and challenging myself to grow this year.
Here are some of my fave 2017 vision board statements:
- Find Your Peace of Mind
- Live your magic and free your spirit
- Resolve to worry less
- “If my spiritual life isn’t bigger than my outside life then I’m out of balance.”
- Changing Lives
- “I don’t want to be unhappy. I don’t want to be unproductive. I want to enjoy my life, enjoy my time here because I know how important it is, how special it is. I know life is fragile.”
- Skip the Stress
- Global Empowerment
- “I want to inspire people to live in their truth. We all get lost but we don’t have to. We’re all in this world together.”
- Engage. Envision. Empower.
- Refresh. Restore.
- Return to what you love most: travel and education
- Grab your Passport
- Beat Yesterday
- Stay Woke.